This pork tenderloin recipe is both scrumptious and healthy — the perfect combination and much like all our other recipes on Devolve Fitness! This recipe is easy and the whole family will love it!
- 20oz pork tenderloins
- 1/4tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2tbsp Apple Butter
- Chopped Parsley for garnish
- 3tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees
- Season the pork with salt and garlic powder and place on baking pan
- Combine vinegar and brown sugar and apple butter and brush all over pork generously
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees and cook for 20 minutes per pound until temperature reaches 150-155 degrees
- Let it rest for 10-15 min before slicing into 8 pieces
- Top with parsley
Previously Fat Guy