This recipe is paleo AND low carb! Not only is it crazy delicious, but it is SUPER easy to make. I hope you enjoy!
- 24 Stalks Asparagus
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- 12 Slices Bacon
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a wire rack on top of cookie sheet to help crisp bacon.
- Trim asparagus and gently pour olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut bacon slices length wise.
- Wrap around each stalk of asparagus tightly.
- Bake 10 minutes, turn over, bake 10 more minutes.
- Set oven on BROIL and let the bacon crisp up for 2 more minutes.
Previously Fat Guy