Time for another delicious and healthy recipe! This is a great side dish made with brussel sprouts and pancetta! Totally yummy. Everyone will love this one!
- 2oz pancetta
- 2lb brussels sprouts
- 1.5 tbs virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- shred brussel sprouts
- sauté pancetta on media low heat until golden (roughly 5 min)
- add olive oil and garlic to pan
- add white wine and deglaze the pan
- add brussel sprouts to pan with salt and pepper
- saute on medium heat for 5 minutes until tender and crisp
Let us know in the comments below if you liked this recipe!
Previously Fat Guy