Hey guys! Welcome back to another Recipe Wednesday at Devolve Fitness. I am excited to bring you a meal that will not only fill you up, but is healthy and, of course, paleo. The whole family will love this yummy egg salad. Packed with the vitamins and nutrients found in eggs, you will feel energized and ready for the day with this meal that can serve as breakfast, lunch and dinner. This recipe contains paleo mayo, a recipe you can find HERE!
- 12 dozen eggs (hard-boiled)
- 1/2 cup paleo mayo
- 1 tbs dry mustard
- 1 tbs paprika
- Hard boil 1 dozen eggs (let cool)
- Place eggs in glass bowl and mash with a fork until all of the eggs are smashed.
- Add mayonnaise (you may need to add more to get the desired creamy consistency if you have large eggs)
- Add dry mustard, mix.
- Add paprika, mix.
- Store in fridge and serve cold.
- OPTIONAL: you can mix this with shredded chicken and it adds a punch of protein! Also, to learn how to make your own paleo mayonnaise, visit Nom Nom Paleo's Mayo Recipe link (in post).
That’s it! It is SO easy and delicious if you add shredded chicken to it! I like to eat it on toasted wheat bread (not Paleo, but still delicious) as well. The hardest part about making this meal is boiling and peeling the hard-boiled eggs (in other words…not hard at all)! It serves about 4 people, so you can definitely double it when serving other people. This would make a great dish to serve at a backyard barbecue in place of macaroni salad or potato salad (and definitely much healthier)!
Be sure to tag us on instagram if you make this meal, and let us know what you think in the comments below! Stay tuned, next week we have an exciting meal coming your way!
Previously Fat Guy