I’ve talked about the benefits of juices before here, and today I’m going to share with you one of my favorite morning juice recipes. It’s easy, delicious and packed with super foods ad nutrients. Enjoy
A juice for breakfast that is packed with superfoods!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 14
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 54g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Yellow Pepper (or red for stronger flavor)
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Green Apples
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 handful of Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cucumber
- Put one items in one at a time and juice! Enjoy!
- Be sure to put spinach in between something (like two halves of a green apple) to get a full juice.
dEVOLVE Fitness http://devolvefitness.com/
I hope you enjoyed that juice — if you make it, tag me on instagram so I can check out your creation!
Previously Fat Guy
Free Shipping For Orders Over $50! Dismiss