Welcome back!! Today’s recipe is a crowd favorite. Paleo chicken noodle soup. I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t like this recipe. It is an easy leave-it-all-day kind of meal and it makes enough soup to feed a small army of people.
Let’s do this thing:
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 whole chicken fryer (or 5 chicken breasts)
- 1 whole onion
- A few celery tops
- Chopped vegetables (except for onion) and set aside.
- Put thawed chicken in pot and fill water 3/4 of the way in a stock pot.
- Put celery tops in water.
- Put whole onion in water.
- Simmer on low for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred (place back in soup)
- Put remaining vegetables in the pot.
- Let cook for another hour.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve over Cappello's Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo Friendly noodles.
TIPS: For those of you wondering where you can find those paleo noodles, you can buy them here!
I hope you enjoy this soup, and of course, you can skip the noodles altogether if you want to!!! If you decide to make this dish, let me know by tagging @devolvefitness on instagram or Facebook!
Previously Fat Guy