This paleo recipe was discovered by my wife, Karin! It was a big hit in our house and I am SURE it will be in yours, too! Let me know what you think of it in the comments below!
Paleo Twice Baked Broccoli Casserole
A delicious paleo twice baked broccoli casserole the whole family will love!!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 strips bacon
- 1/3 cup sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1 cup baby spinach
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add cauliflower florets to 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Turn heat to medium and steam. (roughly 8 min)
- Combine walnut oil, coconut milk and steamed cauliflower with sea salt and black pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Steam broccoli.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and add bacon and onions.
- Sauté until caramelized, and then add garlic and spinach.
- Add broccoli and onion mix to the cauliflower.
- Mix all together.
- Once all mixed together, stir in the chives.
- Put blended mixture into the oven for 25 minutes.
dEVOLVE Fitness http://devolvefitness.com/
Previously Fat Guy